We are always pulling dogs from the euthanasia lists of high kill shelters. Once they are pulled we need help with transport. All you have to do is drive! You just need to help us get them from point A to point B. If you are interested in transporting, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here and fill out the form. Thank you!
3. Transport dogs!
1. Become a foster parent!
Join us at our adoption events where we show our available foster dogs! We need help at every event in setting up tables, transporting dogs to/from these events, holding dogs, and talking with the public about our rescue and our dogs. We also always need help at our fundraisers! Whether it's bingo, car wash, bake sale, etc.
Interested in volunteering at an event or fundraiser? Please send us an email at email@example.com
One of the most rewarding experiences is being a foster parent for a dog in need! Without foster homes, we are not able to pull dogs from shelters to save them from being killed. All you need to do is open up your home to a dog and allow them to stay with you during their rehabilitation period. There are three types of foster homes:
1. Foster until furever home is found
2. Emergency temporary foster (2 weeks) until permanent foster is found
3. Special needs foster (pregnant, heartworm positive, surgery recovery)
If you are interested in becoming a foster parent to a dog in need, please fill out our foster application or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Want to help but don't have time to foster or help at events? We could always use donations! Just click here to donate!
2. Volunteer for fundraisers/adoption events!